Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2008

It's been pretty much a normal Sunday around here. The kids came home from my mom's house around 10:00 am. We all got ready and went to church. After church we took Michael's mom and dad out to eat at The Pasta House. We stopped by Michael's brother's house to get something that Michael is going to try to fix for our nephew.

Then, we came home. I've been doing laundry and just relaxing most of the day. The kids played with their DS's and other toys today. It was a laid back sort of day. Michael has been working on the computer doing stuff for work most of the afternoon and evening.

I even just went and got DQ for supper because I did not feel like cooking. I have a pot of beans on to slow cook all night, though so we can have Ham 'n Beans for supper tomorrow night.

The kids have one more day off school tomorrow, but I have to go back to work. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not dreading it the way I usually do. I'm glad for that. Considering how rough this year has been so far, I'm not feeling near as resistant to going back as I thought I would. I'll be glad to be on the second half of the school year.

No comments: