Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

Today was "put away Christmas" day. I spent most of the day putting away Christmas decorations. I started with my Santa Clauses. Then, I started on the other stuff. The kids took the ornaments off the tree. Michael took the tree apart when everything was off of it. I put all the boxes and bins back where they belong in the back room downstairs.

I did not realize it until it was too late, but I filled up the tote that the blow up snowman is supposed to go in with other stuff, so it's still up. We're going to have to buy a new tote for it. I also left out the snowmen on the landing. The wreaths on the front door and the kids' doors are also still hanging up. We'll take the wreaths down at the end of January. The snowmen can be put away when winter is over.

In any case it's put away and I'm glad that is behind me. It is a chore I do not enjoy and it depresses me. However, it is a relief to have it over and it is nice to have my house back to normal.

No comments: