Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

I feel worse tonight than I've felt since I started getting sick. I am MISERABLE. I really think that I should not use Dayquil or Nyquil when I'm getting or have a sinus infection. I think it makes it worse. I tried to use my sinus rinse bottle tonight and my one nostril is so clogged that the saline solution ran to the back of my throat and out my mouth instead of just through my nasal passages.

I really hope I can make it through work tomorrow. I may beg out of the staff meeting and go to the urgent care facility before taking Michaela to swim practice tomorrow night. I really do not want to take any more sick days at this point and having a day off is the only way I really can get in to my doctor.

I think I may have a fever again, but there's no way to tell for sure because NONE of our thermometers work at home. I cannot wait til the kids go to bed so I can get in the shower. I think that is the only way I'm going to get my nose unclogged. I am going to take Mucinex tonight instead of Nyquil.

No comments: